Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday






                                         It was amazingly Spring like today!
                                         The temperature was near 60F with the slightest breeze.

                                         Although I had many chores to catch up on, laundry and
                                         grocery shopping,  I still found time to fling open all my
                                         windows for a much needed "changing of the air."

                                         An Italian friend of mine once said, "When there are
                                         sheep in the sky, it's bound to rain," and so are the predictions
                                         for the rest of the week.

                                         A new knitting book for my birthday and a delicious little tart
                                         just because.
                                         Slowly working my way through My Heart Wanders.
                         


No comments:

Post a Comment