Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday





                                       
                                           The Holiday is behind me now and I can begin to relax
                                       and think about what I want to accomplish for the new year.

                             The ivory roses were a gift to myself and they are absolutely beautiful.

                                    Sophie received a new ironing board cover for Christmas
                                                     It is her official perch and sleeping place

                            I taught my brother to crochet in August and he presented me with this
                                             afghan for Christmas!  It's my most treasured gift.

                            I also received this amazing knitting book from my other brother's family.
                                                                   The hat is nearly done.

                             Thank you to all my family for their love and generosity this Christmas.

1 comment: