Friday, December 28, 2012

A Belated Merry Christmas







This year I was fortunate to be with my family in Florida for Christmas.
It was so great to be together again, even if only for a few days.

On Christmas Eve we went to visit one of my Mom's friends 
who allowed us to pick grapefruit and tangerines from her trees.
Although she wasn't home, she had left the pickers out for us to use.
Fresh citrus for Christmas!

Thanks Mom, Dad, D and MGM for a wonderful time.
I love you all very much.

And thank you to all that may happen upon this blog once in a while.
I appreciate you letting me share my little day to day experiences with all of you.

Merry (if Belated) Christmas to you all.

xo, j

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! So glad you got to be with family for the holiday. What part? I'm originally from Stuart. Gosh, I haven't been back in 16 yrs! We're hoping to vacation there the following year. This summer is our visit to Colorado again :) Thank you for sharing your space with us, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm from Gainesville. Colorado is beautiful! I haven't been in 20 years but remember camping on the Continental Divide and falling in love with Boulder. Mesa Verde was amazing too. Did you and your boys/men have a good Holiday? Hope so, dear friend. My nephew asked me to move to North Carolina. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't been to Boulder yet, but we have been to Cottonwood Pass on the Continental Divide. We're having fun planning where to visit, including some old favorites. We had a wonderful holiday, love! Thanks for asking. We would love to have you for a visit here anytime! Once you got here, you might not want to move back :)

      Delete
  3. it sounds so fun picking fresh fruits...
    pink flower on third photo, is it lantana?
    similar kind is blooming in my garden
    too.

    ReplyDelete