Friday, August 22, 2014

NYC - Upper West Side and Central Park

cheese!
brownstones, bluestones 


Empire State Building & the Freedom Tower

Thank you Patrice for reminding me that I've been away too long!
(and a belated Happy Birthday)
Here are a few photos of my adventures this summer.

My brother came to town in July and we went into to NYC for the day.
We spent most of our time in the Museum of Natural History (photos to follow)
but also managed a visit to Zabar's, a walk through Central Park
and then up to the top of Rockefeller Plaza.

Another great trip.
Thanks Dave!

Hope everyone is well, I may have dropped out of the cyber world
for a while but you have all been in my thoughts.

xo, j




1 comment:

  1. ;^))
    thanks for the birthday wishes
    and whenever i come to NYC
    (on my wishlist as so many other places)
    i would love to walk there with you
    that last image
    makes me dream, dream....
    x

    ReplyDelete