Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday - Book Art - Farm







It feels like I've just run a marathon, 
but here's the first copy of Farm.

Tunnel book on one side and concertina on the other.

Lettuce, onions, carrots, pumpkin, eggplant, tomato, pepper and corn.
It does require that you look down into the tunnel to see all the veg.

I do believe this was the quickest I have ever made a book.
Now only 12 more copies to make!

Enough for tonight.
Some yoga and then a salad from my already ailing 'salad bowl.'
(I should have listened to the garden center lady)


5 comments:

  1. ohh..this is a fun book. i love it, i especially like chiken and the house.
    how lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully planned and executed! Love the roots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, it means a lot to hear you both like it. xo, j

    ReplyDelete
  4. no outdoor plot needed for that pretty garden! just lovely!

    ReplyDelete