Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Cashmere and Coffe



Yesterday I received a postcard in the mail from a dear old friend.
Elyse Allen will be attending the Philadelphia Craft Show
again this weekend and I hope to make it down to see her.

Elyse was just a girl when we met in a Ceramics class
but even then she had more ideas than she knew what to do with.
You just knew she was going to do something amazing one day.

She is now a very talented designer working in cashmere 
and Swarovski crystals (swoon!)

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my blog.
Thanks to all who have visited and especially to V,
who somehow found me with her kind words and changed
my life for the better.
xo, j

6 comments:

  1. my
    dearest
    j

    congratulations on your one year anniversary! wow, how time flies by..
    i still remember the first times visiting your lovely space here...felt like visiting a kindred spirit ever since the first "meeting" with you
    : )

    your words here brought tears of deep gratitude and happiness to my eyes. you are such a BEAUTIFUL and special person to me...i cherish our friendship dearly...

    xo,
    v

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, dear oakworm!

    with your beautiful words you describe what miraculous V did with my blog too, and i will be grateful to her forever. i wouldn't be here visiting, getting to know your world, without her. thank you both.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog anniversary! And here's to meeting new old friends through the world web. So happy to have met V and you, love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy one years anniversary!
    and if I hadn't found v
    I would not have joined the swap
    and would not have found your
    beautiful blog world
    a circle of blog-friends
    ;^))

    love
    Patrice A.

    ReplyDelete