Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday - Binding the Books










It was cool and breezy today.
The dogwood is turning from blossom to leaf.
After running some errands and a visit to the laundromat
I spent most of the afternoon working on my little books.

It's officially called April.
My binding skills are rusty so I apologize in advance
to anyone who may receive a copy!
Tiny imperfections...

Two copies started, four more to do.
The book block will be glued in last.
I hope to have them done by the end of the weekend.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful beautiful beautiful. Aidan was sorry he missed you the other day, glad I didn't.....we may pop in tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I didn't miss you either... xo, j

      Delete
  2. Love the incorporation of the solar prints...almost like clouds against a blue sky. They're turning out wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the support....it really helps motivate me to finish them up! xo, j

    ReplyDelete