Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Some Color...





I've been posting so much grey lately I decided it was time to show some color!
The sky has been its usual March self; turbulent one moment and glorious the next.

This past weekend I haunted a couple of the local Antique Centers, searching for
a variety of pretty handkerchiefs.  I plan on sewing them together and then hanging
the shade in my kitchen window, a translucent patchwork of flowers.

The seed packets were purchased as much for their lovely packaging
as the seeds they contain!

Sophie is sleeping on my sunny windowsill and I must get ready for work.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying some bit of Spring like change.
Enjoy tonight's full moon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, love all the color! And the seed packets are lovely. We are well and happy Spring is on it's way (albeit slowly here). Wishing you bright blessings.

    ReplyDelete