Saturday, September 14, 2013

campsite








Here are the last of my camping trip photos.

My tent is 30 years old and still going strong,
an extra sheet of plastic kept the heat in and the rain out.

The quilt was one of the first I made.
The colors were randomly placed but it's great
for bundling up around the campfire.

A vintage truck and camper went zooming by
looking for a camp site.
What fun!

I took a new shawl pattern and yarn with me
but struggled to figure it out.
After four attempts that were all ripped out
I went back to my glove project.

The little cherry wood box is designed to hold double point needles safely,
 I don't know how I managed without it!
No more bother over dropped stitches in transport.

More knitting to come.

1 comment:

  1. i SO enjoy "going" on camping with you...."being" in nature with you through your wonderful photos and words dear j.
    i LOVE your "randomly" quilt, SHARMING!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete