Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday - At Home







A mostly cloudy afternoon has given way to sun.
I did the usual domestic chores today
vacuum
dishes
grocery
Then settled down with some iced tea
in a favorite little glass.
You used to be able to buy sour cream in these glasses.
Now I stumble upon them at flea markets.
The black wheat pattern was an especially striking find.

I've finally colored and cut all the pieces for the Farm book
and will begin assembly this evening.

Basil and cherry tomatoes share the windowsill.
I'm still amazed that the tomatoes are growing indoors.

Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

  1. I bet you end up having better tomatoes than me :). I love your table with the flowers, cherries, iced tea and Klimt book...and that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about that! But it's fun watching them grow so quickly. Hope all is well with you and Sky. xo, j

      Delete
  2. i like your first photo. it looks relaxed ordinay day..

    ReplyDelete