Thursday, July 04, 2013

finally sun




There may still be some clouds but today the sun returned.
After puttering around the house 
I spent about an hour weeding in my friend's garden.

The other day I was at work chatting with a customer about 
my garden sitting opportunity and he replied,
"ooh...that's a tricky thing, what if something dies?"

Guess I never thought about it but now that it's been mentioned I'm wondering
 if I maybe took out a row of carrots and weeded around other weeds!
If you're reading this Jennifer, please remember I had the best of intentions!

The radishes were pushing their way out of the ground,
some of them beginning to split from all the rain,
so I pulled two out for myself.

It's the Fourth of July, the day our country declared its independence.
My thanks to all who have served to keep it that way.
Tonight fireworks will light up the sky.


1 comment:

  1. i was thinking of that.
    happy 4th of july to my american friends!

    ReplyDelete