Saturday, July 06, 2013

should have been cleaning today...








...but I ended up in the woods again!
Another walk around the meadows of Jacobsburg SP.
This time I took a new trail and three hours later 
finally found my way back to the car.

The temperature was in the low 90's and still quite humid,
a typical summer day full of cicadas, crickets and bees.

At the end of the trail I took off my shoes and dangled 
my steamy toes in the cold creek water.

Trying my hand at some free form embroidery,
we'll see how it goes...I'm a bit tired.
*smile*

Hmmmm, maybe I'll get some housework done tomorrow?
My brother is coming to visit soon so I can't put it off much longer!

3 comments:

  1. how nice to see this refreshing post.
    freee style embroidery is so much fun
    and look forward to the result.
    one more day to go and i will be off on tuesday..

    ReplyDelete